Availability & price will be given when you enquire about any record(s) listed on this web site.
Please note the following when making enqires:
I: Records Number II: Artist & Title III: Page Title
Granville Youth & Community Centre, 80 Granville Road, Kilburn, London NW6 5RA UK
(follow blue line if you are coming by car - blue line should have stopped just before the letter 'G' for exact location of venue)
6 minutes walk from Kilburn Park Station
No vehicle access from Cambridge Road end. If walking and you come via Cambridge Road, then go to the end of Granville Road and you will see a small park on the right - just walk through it <100 mts. and the venue is on the left
From the north: (M1 ) motorway
(1) At the end of the motorway it divides into 2 lanes.
(2) Drive along the 'right lane' and go around the 'roundabout' turn off at the A5 (south)(driving under railway bridge) exit .
(3) Head south - directions for Cricklewood/Kilburn. Drive along the A5 for approx. 3 miles
(4) Continue until you see 'Kilburn High Road Station (British Rail). (The Old Bell 'Pub')both on the left hand side of the road. Turn right at traffic lights (Cambridge Ave)
(5) 100 - 150 mts. along Cambridge Ave. you will see Kilburn Park Station then a mini roundabout take the right exit at the roundabout (Chichester Road)
(6) Go along Chichester Road to the end and turn left going past Princess Road (no access for cars). At the end turn left and venue is straight ahead.
NOTE: No direct vehicle entry via Cambridge Road
THE VENUE IS 6 MINUTES WALK FROM KILBURN PARK STATION (BAKERLOO LINE) & 9 MINUTES WALK FROM KILBURN HIGH ROAD STATION (BRITISH RAIL)
*From the North Circular Road: Wembley, Brent Cross, Finchley section
Drive along NCR until you see signs for the A5 (do not go over flyover at M1 Junction or you will miss the A5 exit). - Head south then follow directions from (3) above
From The South: Peckham, Brixton, Croydon etc
Head for 'Hyde Park' (Marble Arch end)
(1a) Drive around roundabout and take the Edgware Road (A5) exit
(2a) Driving through Paddington, Maida Vale
(3a) Just before Kilburn High Road Station turn left at Cambridge Ave. (opposite The Old Bell 'pub'). - Continue from (5)
From East London:
(1b) Either use the North Circular Road and exit at the A5 junction (follow directions from *North Circular Road route above) or
(2b) Drive through 'The City' to Kings Cross - along Euston Road then turn right at Edgware Road (A5) (Don't go over flyover) then follow the above directions from **'The South'
From the M4, M40 & A40:
From the M4 take the **NCR exit and follow signs to Wembley, M1 etc.
(1c) Follow North Circular Road (driving around Hanger Lane Gyratory )
(2c) Stay on NCR until you see signns for A5/M1. Exit at this point and follow (3)
From the M40/A40:
Take the A406/M1 exit (Hanger Lane Gyratory). 2nd exit around Gyratory (A406) and drive until you see the A5 exit. Follow (3)